NEW YEAR'S EVE 2023/24 IS ALREADY SOLD OUT!!!
Every year, Diana is the venue of one of the biggest New Year celebrations in town. The New Year's Eve party programme is more than abundant.
- unique view of hundreds of fireworks around Karlovy Vary from the Diana Lookout Tower
- the main hall with the fireplace and dance floor, the buffet will be located in the winter garden
- live music in the style of the 1960s-1980s for dancing (songs in Czech and in English)
- fares for night operations of the funicular and admission fee to the lookout tower included in the ticket price
- opulent buffet replenished throughout the entire party
- free raffle and amazing fireworks at midnight free celebratory drink at midnight on the terrace illuminated by torches
- you can celebrate with us from 7.00 p.m. to 2.00 a.m.!
- have all of the fireworks in Karlovy Vary in the palm of your hand from the Diana Lookout Tower!
Both variants of tickets include the very same services. The ticket price thus only reflects the specifics of the ordered locations:
- The winter garden is, in general, a more quiet area (the live music plays in the main hall), it is thus more suitable for conversing with friends. The buffet table is also located in the winter garden.
- The main hall has larger tables and more comfortable (upholstered) chairs. However, we emphasise the fact that the dance floor is located in the main hall, and the live music will play there. This is a noisier area, suitable for guests who wish to be “at the heart of the action”.
If loud music could possibly bother you, definitely rather choose the winter garden.
- Fill out and send the order form.
- You will receive our answer by e-mail with the possible variants of reservations you can make. If you should choose to confirm your order on the basis of our response, we will you send the bank account number you will need in order to pay for your tickets via bank transaction.
Cancellation fees: If you should cancel your already purchased tickets by 30 November, we will charge a 15% cancellation fee from the total amount paid, and will refund 85% to your bank account.
Cancellation from 1 December is no longer possible, and thus the cancellation fee is 100% of the total amount paid.
- Once your payment is credited to our account, we will immediately send you the tickets by email. Present your tickets either in your mobile phone or printed out.
- Your reservations are now registered, and we guarantee the validity of your order.
If you are ordering three or more tickets, you will have your own table. However, if you make reservations for only 1 – 2 seats, then it is possible that another couple of guests will sit at the same table as you.
Use the funicular. The ticket price includes fare for the funicular, so it suffices to show your ticket to the staff at the funicular station, and you will be taken up to Diana for free. If your accommodation is located far from the funicular, we will gladly give you the telephone number for taxi service.
The lower funicular station is found next to Grandhotel Pupp, in “Mariánská” Street.
You can choose from a minimum of five hot dishes, and there will also be fish, cold cuts, cheese platters, vegetables, fruit, and desserts available at the buffet.
We always prepare enough food, and we gradually replenish the buffet so that guests will have refreshments available throughout the night.
Every guest receives a free drink at midnight (0.1l of sparkling wine) from us. The other drinks are covered according to the orders and the prices in the restaurant drink menu.
Yes, you can come at any time. The funicular is available for your use throughout the night.
Children under 10 years of age pay 75% of the full ticket price. Only very small children who do not need their own seat (e.g. high chairs) are free of charge. However, we must point out that due to the noise and the drinking of alcohol, this party is not entirely suitable for small children.
All interior premises of the restaurant are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor terrace.
The first funicular leaves with New Year’s Eve Party guests at 7.00 p.m., and then goes every fifteen minutes. Therefore, you can arrive at any time from 7.00 p.m.
The buffet opens at 7.15 p.m., the live music begins at 9.00 p.m., and we will hand out free gifts from the raffle at 10.00 p.m. Before midnight, you will receive your celebratory drink for the toast, and we will all gather on the outdoor terrace, where we will commence the fireworks after counting down the last seconds of the old year.
The official end of the party is at 2.00 a.m. when the last funicular leaves from Diana back down to the town.
The New Year’s Eve Party at Diana is truly international. Generally, however, we can say that most guests hail from the Czech Republic, Germany, and Russian-speaking countries.
No. This is an informal party, and formal wear is thus not required.
We heat the premises with gas heaters. However, every person prefers a different temperature. We therefore recommend that especially those who tend to be cold wear warmer clothing.