Due to the current price fluctuations on part of our suppliers, we have been forced to temporarily limit the standard services of Diana Restaurant for groups since we cannot guarantee the price of our services ahead of time as required when planning group bookings.
Therefore, until further notice, we are offering your clients a selection of refreshments from our restaurant menu (which can, however, be updated throughout the year according to the price developments of supplies) along with the following benefits for groups of 20 or more people:
- a discount of 15 % for all guests and the guide for free if the menu is ordered at least three days in advance and the menu will be the same for all members of the group
- a discount of 10% for all guests and the guide for free if the menu is ordered at least three days in advance and the menu will be individual (i.e., it will consist of various meals)
- the guide for free if the guests will order on the spot or in the event that the menu selection cannot be provided three days in advance.
For bookings of groups of 20 or more people, we also offer:
- reservation of ride on the funicular and entrance to the butterfly house (to be paid later by invoice)
- a drink priced up to CZK 55 for the discount price of CZK 40 if a fixed menu for each group member has been ordered
- the option of paying for the ordered services by invoice.
Parking for buses and group transport to Diana:
Where you can park your bus:
We recommend using the KOME parking lot, which can accommodate cars, caravans, and buses. The price of parking also includes the transport of all guests by public transport bus to Grandhotel Pupp, i.e., near the lower station of the funicular. Website of KOME parking lot with contact information, prices, and a map
Arrival of groups to Diana:
We recommend using the funicular for transport.
Map showing the lower station